Prayer Points for 2024 fasting program – Day 20
1. Let your praise rise to the LORD, your keeper.
The Lord is your keeper; The Lord is your shade at your right hand. Ps 121:5 NKJV
2. Pray that the LORD watches over you and your family throughout this year.
He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. Ps 121:3 NKJV
3. Ask the LORD to show forth His mercies in your life.
Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. La 3:22 – 23 NKJV
4. Pray for the former and latter rain to pour into your life in the same month.
Be glad then, you children of Zion, And rejoice in the Lord your God; For He has given you the former rain faithfully, And He will cause the rain to come down for you— The former rain, And the latter rain in the first month. Joe 2:23 NKJV
5. Declare an abundance of harvest in your life and family this year.
The threshing floors shall be full of wheat, And the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, And praise the name of the Lord your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you; And My people shall never be put to shame. Joe 2:24, 26 NKJV
6. Demolish every agenda and scheme of the devil against you and yours in this year.
If you missed yesterday’s prayers, go HERE
No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord. Isa 54:17 NKJV
7. Pray that the LORD will manifest as the El-Roi in your life this year.
So she called the name of the Lord Who spoke to her, You are a God of seeing, for she said, Have I [not] even here [in the wilderness] looked upon Him Who sees me [and lived]? Or have I here also seen [the future purposes or designs of] Him Who sees me? Therefore the well was called Beer-lahai-roi [A well to the Living One Who sees me]; it is between Kadesh and Bered. Genesis 16:13 – 14 AMPC
8. Pray in the spirit.
What is the conclusion then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will also pray with the understanding. I will sing with the spirit, and I will also sing with the understanding. 1Co 14:15 NKJV
9. Give the LORD thanks for answered prayers.
I cried to the Lord with my voice, And He heard me from His holy hill. Ps 3:4 NKJV
Pastor. Author. Conference Speaker. Father