Prayer Points for 2024 fasting program – Day 12
1. Give thanks to God for the grace given to you to wait on him.
1 Cor 1:4 (ESV) I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that was given you in Christ Jesus,
2. Oh Lord, break down every shackle holding down my financial breakthrough this year
Nahum 1:13 (NASB) “So now, I will break his yoke from upon you, And I will tear your shackles to pieces.”
3. Oh Lord, by your power, send destiny helpers my way to help me in every area of my life in Jesus name life.
1 Chronicles 12:22 (AMP)For day by day men kept coming to David to help him, until there was a great army, like the army of God.
4. O God of heaven, let every Prince of Persia standing against my breakthrough this year die by fire in Jesus name
Dan 10:13 (NKJV) But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia.
5. Oh Lord, remove from my path every obstacle holding me from reaching my breakthroughs in Jesus name.
Exo 23:20 (KJV)Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
6. By your mercies oh Lord, send divine health my way and destroy all forms of sickness targeted at my health in Jesus’ name.
if you missed yesterday’s prayers, go HERE
Ex 23:25 (NIV) Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you,
7. My Father, let the works of my hands experience your blessings in Jesus name.
Deut 28:12 (KJV)The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
8. My God and my Father, let the Angels of breakthrough visit and surround me in all areas of my life in Jesus name.
Gen 18: 1-2a (NIRV) The Lord appeared to Abraham near the large trees of Mamre. Abraham was sitting at the entrance to his tent. It was the hottest time of the day. 2 Abraham looked up and saw three men standing nearby.
9. Oh Lord, surprise me with your blessings to encounter breakthroughs in every area of my life in Jesus name.
Psalms 90:14 (MSG) Surprise us with love at daybreak; then we’ll skip and dance all the day long.
10. Thank the Lord for answered prayers
Isa 65:24 (CEV) I will answer their prayers before they finish praying.
Pastor. Author. Conference Speaker. Father