Intercession for Church Leadership
Pray Each Prayer Point for 7 Minutes
1. Father, in the name of Jesus, continue to endue Leadership of Shouts of Grace Center at all levels with divine wisdom, thereby leading to the continuous growth and expansion of this church
Isaiah 33:6 (KJV)
And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the LORD is his treasure.
2. Father, in the name of Jesus, endue the leadership of SGC with wisdom from above for sustainable growth and development of this church
Matthew 13:54 (KJV)
And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?
3. Father, in the name of Jesus, let all our Pastors be filled with the Spirit of Wisdom afresh so they can continue to feed the flock with wisdom and knowledge leading to continuous growth this year, both of the church and the individual members
Jeremiah 3:15-16 (KJV)
 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.  And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.
4. Father, in the name of Jesus, continue to protect the leadership of this church and the entire Pastorate and their families in all their going out and coming in this year
Psalms 135:13-15 (KJV)
 Thy name, O LORD, endureth for ever; and thy memorial, O LORD, throughout all generations.  For the LORD will judge his people, and he will repent himself concerning his servants.  The idols of the heathen are silver and gold, the work of men’s hands.
5. Father, in the name of Jesus, continue to renew the prophetic unction upon your servants, leaders of SGC, as you continue to confirm every word of their mouths this year
Isaiah 44:26 (KJV)
 That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places thereof:
6. Father, in the name of Jesus, continue to grant your servants, access to your plan and purpose per time as they lead the flock this year
Hebrews 8:5 (KJV)
 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
7. Father, in the name of Jesus, continue to confirm the apostolic and prophetic calling upon your servant Rev. Dunamis in signs and wonders and mighty deeds
2 Corinthians 12:12 (KJV)
 Truly the signs of an apostle were wrought among you in all patience, in signs, and wonders, and mighty deeds.
8. Go ahead and thank God for answered prayers.
Psalms 107:1 (KJV)
 O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
In Shouts of Grace Center, we have good leaders. We receive men after God’s heart. God is sending us shepherds and principal men.
Our pastors are taught of God. They remain relevant in the affairs of the kingdom.
We declare God’s counsel alone over their homes and assignment in Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.
Pastor. Author. Conference Speaker. Father