Day 4. Tuesday 16th of January 2024
1. Let go ahead and ascribe glory and honor to His majestic name. Worship Him from the depth of our heart|
Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
2. Magnify the name of the Lord for the Borderless opportunities He has in mind for us this year.
Psa 35:18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.
3. Let’s dedicate our spirit, soul and body to God and consecrate ourselves afresh in Jesus mighty name
Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Ephesians 5:16 (KJV)
16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
4. Father in the name of Jesus, I will not give a chance to offense, unforgiveness, hurts, betrayal,
I will culture your presence and be a carrier of your presence, I will be led by the Holy Spirit throughout this year, thereby redeeming the time for the days re
Pro 10:5 Know the importance of the season you’re in and a wise son you will be. But what a waste when an incompetent son sleeps through his day of opportunity!
5. Father in the name of Jesus, help me to know the importance of the season I am in, let me know by revelation my opportunity. Let me not be found sleeping on the day of my opportunity.
6. Give unto me the spirit of wisdom to be able to recognize my season of opportunity, let me not be weak thereby losing my Borderless opportunities this year in Jesus’ mighty name
7. Father, you said it is our year of Borderless opportunities, let me not be an incompetent son, let me not waste your grace, let me not be a waste to my generation, lord let me be a blessing seizing my opportunities for greatness in Jesus mighty name
Let’s thank God for answers to our prayers
1Jn 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us:
Pastor. Author. Conference Speaker. Father