100 Level – New Birth
100 Level – Section 1A
You are to watch the Video or Listen to the Audio alongside the text! The Video will give you a better experience with captions and pictures! Take Notes! Your notes will be inspected and they must be detailed.
Video – 100 Level 1A
Audio – 100 Level 1A
Text - What happened at the new birth?
What happened at the new birth?
* Jesus took your place
* When he died you died [Romans 6:8]
* When he was buried you were buried [Colossians 2:12].
* When he was made alive you were made alive [Colossians 2:13].
* When he was vindicated you were vindicated [1 timothy 3:16].
* When he was raised to sit in Heaven you were raised with him [Ephesians 2:6].
* There are two aspects of Redemption – the legal and vital aspect of redemption: One is in the past, and the other is in the present.
Text - Your New Status
Your New Status
* You are redeemed [1 Corinthians 6:20, Revelations 5:9-10].
* You are free from the bondage of Satan and sin [Romans 8:2].
* You have been transformed into God’s kingdom [Colossians 1:13-14].
* You have access to God’s throne [Ephesians 2:18].
* You are now righteous [2 Corinthians 5:21].
* You are God’s ambassador on earth [2 Corinthians 5:20].
* You have power over Satan and sin [Luke 10:19].
* You are a new creature [2 Corinthians 5:16-17].
100 Level – Section 1B
Video - 100 Level 1B
Audio - 100 Level 1B
Text - The Church and Baptism
The Church and Baptism
What is the Church?
Scriptural references: Genesis 12:2, Matthew 20:26, and Matthew 23:11Church/ Ecclesia means “to call out from”
* A body of people called out from the world to be in Christ
* The universal church- the body of Christ
* A local group of believers
Text - The Doctrines of Baptism
The Doctrines of Baptism
There are 3 major baptisms.
*Baptism into the body of Christ-done at salvation
* Baptism in water
* Baptism in the Holy Spirit
Text - Holy Spirit Baptism:
Holy Spirit Baptism:
* Baptism in the Holy Spirit is receiving the Holy Spirit
* Baptism in the Holy Spirit is meant for all Christian
* This experience gives us the boldness and power to witness
* It makes prayer more effective
* It makes the release of the gifts of the spirits possible
* It enables a better understanding of the word of God
Write a 200 Word Essay on your Salvation Experience
About Shouts of Grace Nation
100 Level – Section 2
Video - 100 Level 2
Audio - 100 Level 2
Text - Understanding the Purpose of the Church
Understanding the Purpose of the Church
The five (5) purposes of the church
Text - History of SGC
History of SGC
Understanding the connection with KHC
I Began Ministry in 1998 at Ogun State University now known as Olabisi Onabanjo University and pastored a congregation known as Vision Alive Network
I relocated to Ibadan in the year 2000 and started as an Assistant Pastor at Triumphant Assembly, Ibadan till 2009
Between 2009 and 2015, I moved to Lagos briefly and we started Kisses and Huggs Club and held many conferences in Ibadan, Ife, and Ogbomosho.
We had a lot of followers online who are regular readers of Kisses and Huggs Club devotionals.
Till today, devotionals are still being written and can be found on Kissesandhuggs.org.
I returned to Ibadan in 2012 and joined Christ Chapel Intl as an Assistant Pastor.
Shouts of Grace Nation started in response to a leading by God in 2016.
I was sent forth from Cross Chapel on 27th December 2015
Our first service was held on 3rd January 2016 (the first Sunday of the year)
Our mid-week service started on the 6th of January 2016
The Church was Inaugurated on the 1st of April 2017 by our spiritual father, Rev Victor Adeyemi
Image - How We Are Organised
Our Key people
Rev. Dunamis Okunowo – Lead Pastor
Rev. Sophia Okunowo – Co-Lead Pastor
Test - Service Times & Membership
- Sundays: First Service: 7:30 am
- Wednesdays: 6:00pm
Membership at SGC
Benefits of SGC membership
- Identification as a genuine Christian
- A spiritual family that supports and encourages you
- A place to discover and release your ministry gifts
- Protection of godly leaders
- Accountability to others
3.2 Requirement for Membership
- Personal profession of Christ as Lord and Saviour
- Baptism by immersion in water
- Completion of the membership class
- The signing of the membership pledge
- Attend membership induction
- Attend water baptism, if you have indicated
- Join a service unit
- Complete development school
- Be committed to moving from “crowd and congregation” to “committed and core.”
Pastor. Author. Conference Speaker. Father